Congratulations on your new home! However, now comes the hard part, moving into it. Once the movers have unloaded your boxes, it’s time for you to unpack and organize your belongings. Although this can be quite a challenging process, with time your apartment will slowly start to look like home. With the help of this guide, you’ll have the steps needed […]
We Find the Best Moving Companies
When planning your move, learning about the various moving companies and what they have to offer is essential. This includes answers to the following questions:
- Are they licensed? According the Texas state law, movers must be registered with the TX Department of Transportation to legally carry consumer household goods.
- Are they insured and bonded? Never use a mover who doesn’t carry insurance, because it puts you at risk if something goes wrong.
- What kind of services do they offer (i.e. packing, unpacking, etc.)? Great movers do a lot more than just lifting your stuff. A full-service mover streamlines the entire moving process.
- When will they be available? Make sure you use a mover that’s available on your schedule.
- Do they have up-to-date trucks and equipment? Do your movers operate a fleet of clean vehicles and use the right equipment to lift your heavy and valuable objects?
- Do they have trained personnel? Have the movers been properly trained in the latest packing and transporting techniques to keep your goods safe?
- Do they have a pre-packing service available? What other services does your mover offer that could make your life easier?
- Are they reasonably priced? Moving gets expensive, but a reputable moving company will be honest and transparent about their pricing.
If you’re like most people, you don’t have time to call around town asking moving companies your list of questions. That’s where Cheap Movers Houston comes in. We do the work of pre-vetting movers to ensure you’re working with moving companies that carry valid licensing and insurance. Then, we get information about your move to pair you with a mover that works best!